Tuesday, June 24, 2008

How to Use Tarot Cards: Tarot Card Meanings - The Star

How to Use Tarot Cards
Oh how I hate those Tarot Cards that can be so wonderful or so gosh darn awful. The Star is one of those cards. If you're uncertain about the many meanings associated with this card, it is my hopes that this article will clear things up for you. This mystical Tarot Card is one of those all or nothing deals that makes me long for the days of a long shot. At least then, if things didn't work out, I wasn't too disappointed.

Okay, so what's my beef with The Star? Well, if you look at its normal meaning, it's pretty much utopia. The bottom line to this card is that it is a symbol indicating future accomplishment of goals that are presently under development. In other words, just keep doing what you're doing and stay on your current path and everything will turn out just fine. You will get a lot of spiritual help in your endeavors. And let's face it, we can all use as much of that as we can get.

This card also points to many things in your life improving, especially your health. Many times when I do a reading and the person is asking about their health, if this card comes up in its normal position, I breathe a sigh of relief as I know that things are going to be much better, especially if this card comes up in the sixth or tenth position.

But then there is the reverse key. That is where things are not so wonderful. I call this key Murphy's Law of The Tarot...If it can go wrong...it will. The most common thing that goes wrong, unfortunately, is through the subject's own lack of judgment. More times than not, it is the subject who has caused his own problems by doing so pretty stupid things. Hey, it's the only way to describe it. Some people don't think before they act.

In other instances, it's a pessimistic attitude that causes the problem. So many people I know live their life by Murphy's Law. They expect things to go wrong and therefore, they do. It's kind of like the law of attraction. If you dwell on the negative, that's what you're going to get. Usually this attitude destroys any relationships that these people have because nobody wants to be around them.

And then of course there is the possible indication of illness, which I never like seeing. However, in many readings, again where people are asking about their health, this card, in its reversed key, indicates that there is or could be a health issue that will need to be dealt with.

Yes, this is one of those all or nothing deals that I just assume not have to deal with, personally. But I've never tried doing a Tarot reading with just 77 cards.

I don't think I'm going to try now.

To YOUR Divination Success,

Steven Wagenheim

Ready to discover the most fascinating form or divination to come about in hundreds of years? Visit my site at http://www.diceology.com/report.html to get your FREE report that explains the origins of this science called Diceology and see the hottest thing since Nostradamus.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Steven_Wagenheim

0 comments: